The Salazar Colleges and Institute of Technology College Department aims to produce globally competitive graduates who bring the name of the school to international fame. Through persistent and dedicated tasking & training by well-educated professors who are outstanding in their specialized fields of study.
The College department which is divided into several units aims to uphold & flexible but standardized curriculum that enable the teaching force maintain a level of excellence in their respective department or unit.
- To make learning easy and feasible for students to understand through compensation and in-depth instruction.
- To develop in the students the love for learning with the ability to write correctly, to articulate ideas clearly, and to express opinions bravely and to think deafly and imaginatively.
- To grow with deep sense of service and loyalty to the country – the Philippines and to promote peace and harmony.
- To form skills that make students globally competitive.
High School Department ensure a well- developed students with high moral standards and outstanding academic performance. Students from Grade VII, Second Year, Third Year and Fourth Year are embraced in understanding, guarded by school policies, guided by the mission and vision and served with willingness and vigor.
The department aims to build an encouraging educative environment that promotes freedom and unity among individuals in teaching and learning process.
- To form students with deep sense of service and sincere desire to help others.
- To develop the students ability to learn and understand their lessons easily as guided by their neatness and / or teachers who are diligent and selfless in serving their words.
- To cultivate in the students the ability to think and develop the sense of generosity and love of country.
Pre- School Department caters to the needs of school children with age brackets 2- 5 years old.
The school aims & develops the minds of pre- school children in integrative and participative environment that enhance their mental and physical growth as individuals.
The department likewise chooses professional and flexible working force that would help in the attainment of the school goals for quality education.